The 16th Edition Design Mission – Africa
“The 16th Edition Design Mission – Africa” is focused specifically on establishing a smooth pathway for the stakeholders of the real estate and Construction industry both private & public sector. Design Mission Africa’s objective is to ease out the two-way trade between African countries and the world and build an equitable multilateral trading that facilitates development, and strengthens trade and investment links with key economies in Africa. Alongside easing the tedious procurement process by speeding it up and making the signatory authorities more accessible to you.
“The 16th Edition Design Mission – Africa” is a platform where 200+ buyers (with projects in Africa) meet 150+ suppliers (across the globe) through our exclusive pre-scheduled Face to Face Meetings which is the highlight of this platform.
‘Sustainability’ transforms design of buildings and developments. Cities contribute an estimated 70% of the world’s energy-related greenhouse gases while occupying just 2% of its land. Their locations – often in low elevation coastal zones – and large populations make them particularly vulnerable to the impacts of climate change, such as rising sea levels.
As the world rapidly urbanises, so the pressure to make buildings more eco-efficient are mounting.
Therefore this year, we have taken an initiative to educate the market on the sustainable and green innovations available in the market.
- Learn about sustainable design, selection of materials and construction techniques ahead of time of Construction.
- Learn about the opportunities of integrating smart buildings into smart grid/city projects, give in put in the design and work in collaboration with all parties.
- Ability to Complete the DSI Format for any given project.
- We strongly believe in the quote “Time is Money”. Hence, we Pre-Qualify our buyers and Suppliers to bring out the best results at the event.
- Networking with peers.
- Giving you the chance to share recent developments updates on the industry.
Click here for more info
Back to News & Events List